Cuda's Revolutionary life (Episode 2 - Are you Himarah?)

 

"I never thought Hanjarjah is such a muddle" Cuda exclaimed as she got out the train.  Coming to Hanjarjah was a big and treacherous decision. She could still not overlook the look on her mother’s face when she confessed it to her.

She bore a big black turban and black rough material, which her father told were the estimated clothes of the workers of Sharukop.

"Get into a habit with all this mess, trust me, the first time I got here, I assumed I was dreaming the vilest of my dreams" he tripped over a can but erected himself as soon.

He then bid her a goodbye saying that they will meet only if the fates wanted them to. To Cuda’s sudden realization it occurred to her, as she saw her father go, that she won’t be seeing her kith and kin for a long while.

Cuda quietly stepped at the backside of the washrooms in anticipation of seeing a woman after a long journey with men all around her. Conversely, a man in a big turban, who was lighting a cigarette sat there, he coughed and adjusted himself as he saw Cuda, but again got to his work. Cuda thought that it was the wrong place so she turned back.

Now the man whispered, looking down ‘Excuse me, sir, I was looking for a young boy who is new here and yes, he is from Sharukop, his name is Cud. Please let me know if you have seen him’

Fear rose in Cuda, her whole body froze, neither could she move nor could she speak a word. The man now rose on his feet and came closer to Cuda. He hid his face in a cloth and gave a stern look to her. ‘It would be way too better if you try to hide your fear here, Cuda.’ He spoke in a women’s voice. ‘Hurry on now, change to your clothes we need to leave with the crowd that comes with the next train’

Cuda felt at ease and asked ‘Aren’t you Himarah?’

Himarah whispered furiously ‘Don’t ever try to take my real name when we’re in public, call me Hema instead’

Cuda hurried to a dark blue ankle-length gown and so did Himarah. They got out of the station with a crowd that came with the next train and came to a ghastly cottage, near the station...

Comments

Popular Posts

Dirty New Dress

Short and Simple (Fake Friends)